4'8" x 5'11"
- Hand knotted vintage Heriz made before the 1930's.
- Heriz rugs are known for their large-scale motifs and angular designs throughout their richly coloured weavings. Older Heriz rugs, like this one here, feature more spacious designs and its combination of geometric and floral patterns work well with modern interiors.
- Made from 100% wool and dyed with vegetable dyes.
- Wool used in Heriz rugs is more durable than most due to the high copper content in the water of the Heriz region. Sheep drinking this water produce a more resilient wool coat than in other regions of Iran. Ultimately, you can expect your Heriz rug to last for generations!
- low pile.
- Professionally cleaned and ready to use.
Dominant Colours: navy, terracotta, yellow, midnight blue